- Hand-fed babies
- Mature pet birds
- Breeder pairs
- All of our birds have been through a rigorous evaluation program prior to acceptance at the Feather Farm and sale to our purchasers
- All birds are started on a nutritionally balanced diet and all babies are sold fully weaned, unless otherwise specified
- DNA sexing is available for an additional $45.00
- 4-in-1 testing is available for $95.00 (Chlamydia, Polyoma, PBFD (Beak and Feather), and DNA sexing)
- Feather and Nail Trimming
- Beak Trimming
- Complete health guarantee is available
- CBC and cultures are additional
- All of our birds available for sale have been hand selected based on over 20 years of experience
- Shipping is available at the purchasers expense. Please inquire about current shipping rates to your destination when contacting us about our birds
The Feather Farm is dedicated to conservation through the captive propagation of Psittacines.
The success of our breeding programs (in excess of 30 years) has established our solid reputation
throughout the aviculture industry and the avian community.
Breeding And Flight Cages
Baby and Breeder Birds
Outdoor Breeding Project
State Of The Art Metal Boxes
The Feather Farm has been assisting bird breeders and companion parrot owners for over 40 years.
In addition to offering some of the industry's best products, the success of our own breeding program has allowed us the opportunity to craft some fairly remarkable and unique items all our own.
Although we have achieved a world-wide reputation we have managed to maintain the intimacy with our parrots that drew us to this vocation in the first place.
We have not lost our passion for these wonderful creatures and all that is required to insure that they lead a healthful, happy life. We believe that you will see this reflected both in the items that we offer as well as the loving and well-socialized companion birds that we raise.
We invite you to visit our facility and see for yourself. Directions to our showroom and breeding facility nestled in the rolling foothills of California's beautiful Napa Valley, can be found below.